Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization.
Knowledge and skills acquired while (1) studying management theory, (2) reviewing case studies on management functions, and (3) exploring internal and external aspects of managerial work and decision-making will position you for advancement in virtually any industry in which you choose to work.
Your bachelor's degree in Management from Webster University will provide you with knowledge on economic activity and growth; determination of income; output; inflation; aggregate demand and supply; money and banking; monetary and fiscal policies; and international economic issues.
You'll learn about management and employee relations; motivating top employee performance; hiring procedures; and labor-management relations. You'll even study business law, including contracts and laws affecting sales, warranties, and consumer protection.
. The Department of Management at Webster University has been designed to meet the needs of younger students as well as mature adults with business experience.
Points of Distinction
- Webster's BA in Management delivers courses that are relevant to what's happening in the real world.
- Faculty who practice in the field enable you to take what you learn and apply it at work, in all industries.
- Faculty and students from the USA, Europe, and Africa bring wide-ranging points of view into the classroom that enhance the international learning environment.
- Opportunities to Study Abroad at any campus in Webster's international network.
- More than 200,000 alumni are working in more than 100 countries shaping the future of business, education, communication, government, science, technology and the arts.
- Students develop a broad understanding of how to motivate top employee performance.
- Students develop a broad understanding of hiring procedures and labor relations management.
Management Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
Request More Information
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
Come see our diverse, dynamic, and inspiring campus for yourself near a quiet neighborhood in East Legon.
Events & Clubs
Join in on a variety of on-campus excitement, from live entertainment to networking opportunities.