The human resources manager is the backbone of any successful business or organization.
To guarantee their viability, human resource managers need to think of themselves as strategic partners. The Webster University human resources management program prepares professionals to deal with the complexities and challenges of managing today's workforce.
The human resources management program at Webster is designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the major human resource responsibilities, addressing both strategic and operational aspects. Providing HR professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to work with people in various employment settings, a master's degree or undergraduate emphasis in human resources management focuses on maximizing the importance of the human element in organizations. By drawing upon the theories of the social and behavioral sciences and management, HR students will better understand the issues and be equipped to develop solutions to human resource management problems confronting both individuals and organizations.
Human Resources Management Points of Distinction
This program is offered by the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology.
- Designed with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) guidelines and topics in mind to develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
- The Master of Arts in Human Resources Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Industry-focused faculty from the US, UK and across Africa.
- Dual degree option available (both MA,HRM and an MBA).
- Flexible scheduling (program offered in classroom and online).
- Small classes to maximum exposure to professors.
- One-week Corporate Network Abroad tour to the USA/Geneva.
A Global American University in Accra
Webster University is an American university based in St. Louis, Missouri with international campuses in Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, China, Greece, Uzbekistan, as well as the Ghana campus. Our students can complete their degrees at any of these global campuses. We ensure a learning experience that transforms students into global citizens ready to achieve personal excellence.
- Fully accredited in Ghana by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (formerly NAB) and the U.S.-based Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Programs offered at our Ghana campus are identical to programs offered at all Webster campuses worldwide.
- Small class sizes ensure significant interaction between students and professors.
- Scholarships of up to 30% off tuition are available for graduate students, and we offer flexible payment plans to make your academic dreams possible.
- Students may elect to pay per term, per semester or monthly.
Human Resources Management Academic Programs
Read more about program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply:
30% Off Tuition When You Join Our Next HR Cohort!
We’re excited to expand our Master’s degree offerings with the new HR Management degree! The field of HR continues to be an exciting one with much interest for professionals who have completed a business or business-related undergraduate degree and seek to cultivate positive workplaces and personnel. Now is the best time to apply and enroll in our next intake.
Request More Information
Come see our diverse, dynamic, and inspiring campus for yourself near a quiet neighborhood in East Legon.
Events and Clubs
Join in on a variety of on-campus excitement, from live entertainment to networking opportunities.
Connect with Us
News Around Webster: Sheng, Hill, Portnoy, Brewer, Bishop, Ghana and More
September 29, 2022
In this dispatch, Professor Sheng publishes a new book; several professors in Leigh Gerdine collaborate on an interfaith...
Webster University Myrtle Beach Professor Focuses Fellowship on Addressing Ghana’s Mental Health Gap
August 17, 2022
Global Teaching Fellowship Offers Opportunity for Webster Vienna Professor to Teach, Research in West Africa
August 10, 2022